2012年10月25日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com to give me calories

Is afraid just- waked up that moment, feel oneself's have nothing at all, this icy cold of the world leave zero zero 1 people of oneself Gu for.So while never taking a nap, disliking a sleeping more I am bothered, that kind of feel a day, experiences once good.
Luckily fancy a comic and animation afterwards, over there dreamlike sort of of the world find out spirit to consign, whenever as long as having a liking for a comic and animation, the mood will like right away when I am standing alone, lonesome or not happy.Met to equally like cold snow of comic and animation online afterwards again they, and then constitute a comic and animation to gather an agency, everyone carries on various comic and animation activity together, really very happy that time, even find out the felling of a kind of house, so I dislike most of is a comic and animation activity to end of time, although the face top remains beaming with smiles,the in the mind is really very suffered.
"Why suddenly peep out so sad of of facial expression?"
Is the voice of You, turn a head to see go, discover that he no longer knows to when wake up station to looking at me with good-looking Mo color eyes of that abnormality in my bedside.
"Have no what."I immediately lower the head to talk quietly, didn't see him again and feared that oneself looking at the decision that he wills can not be next to certainly say "again see" with him.
The pendency eyelid deeply absorbs tone, I keep even slow voice to say hard:"You, I occupy to think to say with you, is ……"
Words haven't finished saying, but the wrist be suddenly lived by his Ye, I lift up head to surprisedly looking at him, but discover that gleaming in the his eyes difficult to express ray of light looking at me and very long just talks quietly:"Why to call me like this?You haven't resumed memory to?"
My subconscious bites tight lips and immediately understand the feeling in past must be directly call he"You", no wonder that is the reaction so big?
Peep out one wry smile of putting on, I calm mind absolute being hard, the finally orthoptic You is that double of and the window outside cover with the night sky of star Dou generally and make the people unbearable fan inebriate among them deep You eye Tong, use the earnest tone having never led to say to him:"Need not take care of how I call you, I just want to say two words to you now, after finishing saying I not vexed any further you, I want to say to you-"
"See again" two words haven't come yet and speak, but the You suddenly push over I, make me pour a while on the bed, didn't°yet make understand what is the row, he has already replied and ascended my body, the hands grasp my wrist make an effort I press on the bed, the in the mind is one Zhan, my Zheng's big eyes unimaginablely looking at and press on my body and stare at own You with the black eyes of Mo at this time, that the flash across in the brains is a chain of appearances that must make me not catch quickly for an instant, imitate a Buddha ……once experienced a same affair general, unexpectedly produce one silk Mo Ming's sorrows in the heart.
This suddenly since then different emotion makes my spirit some faintly, even forget flounder, until You the handsome and talented face be suddenly in the moment enlarging, I just return to absolute being, blow to kiss the skin superficially warms up breathing to immediately make my heart wildly don't already jump and want to speak up what, deeply sink as the night view gloom of black Tong already near at at present, next second, warm up a soft touch on the lips to make my the thought grind to a stop for an instant over there and imitate a Buddha even time all holds still forever in that a moment, how long does his lips stops over on my lips?How many seconds?Or ……how many centuries?
The throat is suddenly some very thirsty, the stretching of subconscious tongue thinks his/her own the lips that is moist for a while and waits I to realize not to touch in his weak lips towards wanting to retract, the tongue of powder color already, in the eyes of You flash across one silk difference color, black Mou immediately like under the night sky of stars the general Can is shone, then he equally stretches out a tongue to lightly start to lick the lips of my powder delicate softness ……
The breathing of warming up spreads an in the mind from the lips, although that warmth that rise slowly from the heart bottom fill the air in the body gradually, my body still keeps repressing not to live tinily to shiver, brains already blank one, don't know that oneself should be what, just Zheng big eyes' lookinging at have already lightly kissed the You of ascending my cheeks, he equally looking at me,eyes of Mo color seem deeply and don't understand for several cents, then like seduce into wrong doing a sort of in my ear's low language, "shut eyes."
Deep and low voice like evil curse a sort to lure me, make shutting of my darling last double of of eye, dead silent and limitless blackness in, quietly feel he warms up of the lips lightly fall on my face such as the Die wing sort, neck up, shoulder up ……
The double been fisted the wrist don't know to when lose tie, but I have already forgotten to resist and allow his hand gentleness of caress my face, don't realize mistake how long, carefully once caressed my eyebrow, my eye, my lips at him ……will kiss to light and softly fall at top after, his hand follows a my thin slippery Bo neck to lightly row to fall before the chest ……
The skin feels tiny cool air and warm up of explore into the dress being untied to button up at my body gentleness of tiny dither but again slow-moving of rove around, be dauted of each inch skin at deliver hot, the brains no longer knows, Be just deeply drunk at his gentle and soft of □in ……
"…… Listen to me explaining ……" until the ear suddenly spreads low Nan of You of voice, I just a little bit wide awake some eyes of opening, at the right moment see You in the blackness bright as the stars of of eyes, until I just discover myself at this time and he unexpectedly doesn't know all when already not wear slice wisp, body some rocks of discomforts for a while, but be inhibitted by him again can not move ……
The ear immediately rings out You gentle and soft get like the lover of the voice of the low language:"…… I admit always I think the feeling in past back so much, want to listen to again once she alleviates light and soft voice and wants to see one eye her aery transparent smiling face again, think again touch once she is faraway to imitate a Buddha the figure that could not touch all forever ……"
The breathing of warming up lightly once kisses my ear, very comfortable, but start shivering my heart, I don't know how I should do, the iciness that feels that the body starts into an outside sending forth to go to battle, he seems to realize my to shiver and suddenly makes an effort to hold close me, imitating the Buddha has to give me calories general, let my body tightly stick him □warm up of body, I want to flounce, but he tightly hugs me to let go.
I the look in the eyes sorrow looking at You, the tears has already followed cheeks to flow to drip down, but he lightly grants my tears say:"……Listen to I finish saying, I say that these just want to tell you, I regretted, that time when I see you lookinging at me with the icy cold vision of being full of the sorrow, I regretted, regretted that oneself is unexpectedly and for pursuing that illusory unreal image in heart but does a so exorbitant affair to you.
Do you know?Your current vision and feeling looking at each time before I was full of sad vision good elephant, but I no longer wanted to see again, I wanted to see you to the as brilliant as a sunlight smiling face that I peep out, I wanted to hear you calls with the joyful pleasing voice I'elder brother You', my wanting to touch now this can feel reality existence of body.Is forgiving me good?I will well cherish now this happiness of you, can't pursue that ever sad feeling any further."
You abnormality earnest of the facial expression tell me that he is really and hard again say this time words, originally he has already seen water if existing of feeling, originally I ain't that Ms,www.headphones-fashion.com. Qing's substitute in his heart, I touched want to cry, but lips Cape's controling don't live of start to hang up ……
Take tear stain on"…… elder brother You …… I forgive ……" my face laughing nod, make hard oneself already the aching throat produce a sound.
When the You hears I speak to"forgive" two words after, the face falls into trap to namely peep out the facial expression of loosenning the tone and has some to loosely lie to me to nearby hug me to say:"You can forgive me be really too like, I am very happy!"
Immediately he again some doubt of looking at me to say:"However how is your body even?Says differently with in the book."
The smiling face on my face is suddenly some stiff, this just thinks of a be forgotten for a long time very count for much fact by me, You his highness current age BE-6 years old!!!!!!!!!!!
Is just 6 years old ah, the still basically nonexistent desire problem has fun to play house of age, how just did enough the procedure of just about complete set, how did he accomplish?Or say him how learn?
My some efforts for banding together protect Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论