2012年10月21日星期日

beats by dre can get this abilit

Time, my felling, the big body is such!

I still so from life lofty, since would was me to hurt bright moon, hurt my friend, I still keep firmly thinking, I should undertake more missions!Life in the sky is at me!Since and at the beginning having no can succeed, so, afterwards I still keep having never given up to look for a mankind future road direction.

I thoughted of an idea:The bright moon is the person of Xiao house.So probably, the person of Xiao house , in their blood relationships, takes to has special blood relationship and gene, so special blood, so as to produce the new variety of some magic!

Hence, my beginning secretly observes ground person in the Xiao house.

Again then.Probably more than 20 year agos.I observed you ground mother.Is also me subsequently wife."

Make reference to here.The JOKER ground voice just a little has some to shiver.Can immediately however is for an instant.He resumed as usual.

"You ground mother ……be me to start observing her ground time.Really making me eat an is surprised!

Ground everythings in the Xiao house all supervise and control at my ground under!I own amount of land productivity and influence.Can make me easily attain this!Each Xiao birthplace person in the house.The reading sooner latest chapter pleases arrive() I can from the hospital in get their ground blood sample.Then pass various way to prognosticate their ground growth.Their geologic change turns.Be like a Xiao house so ground commonly household.They basically don't know.At so several years in.I have been aming observing them!

Start.I am disappointedly.Because after so many ground persons of observation ground.I am now.Those people.They ground blood.Their foundation because of.Have no worth I surprise ground place.I even doubt.Probably in those early years bright moon.However is a Xiao this table in house to fasten a ground of clan inside.Sudden emergence ground one is alternative.Is an accidentally member.Bright moon ground that kind of specially blood relationship and gene ground mutate.BE impossibly and again appear ground.

But.Prepare to give up for a ground of time at me.I finally saw your ground a mother.

That time, I remember that your mother only has 15 years old, be I see her first eye, I shocking.

Because ……I have to say, at that time, I thought that I saw bright moon!"

JOKER shuts ascend eyes, imitate the emotion that the Buddha fears his/her own look in the eyes inside be seen by Chen Xiao, he shook to shake head, then puckery however a smile:"They ……really be like to be like very much."

The cigarette smoke in blue curls up, the JOKER look in the eyes imitates a Buddha to twinkle ray of light, this a moment, this is in the world most strong strong, show unintentionally in his look in the eyes of is 1 kind is called softhearted thing.

"They are all similar treacheries, similar cleverness.The bright moon wasn't willing to be subjected to tie of the household in those early years, the female companion men's wear jumped up to far leave for the merchantman of the overseas.And your mother, being also similar isn't willing to accept the destiny of household arrangement, but like other of the strange thing.There is a period of time, I let go of everything in the hand, silently at her nearby observe her, each , each hour!I looking at one of her happy smile, every with the conflict of those bigots in the household, succeed every time of pleasure, with every failure of upset.

Your mother, is that so a person, a like the woman of bright moon so beautiful cleverness.Is a such as the bright moon so, Be not willing to accept to arrange good destiny, revolt of woman.

Again then, I finally cannot help but approaching her, I finally can not hide again is secretly observing her, I started trying to walk into her life in.She escaped household and ran to an university inside.Hum ……you know of, to me, arrange an identity, disguise as the common run of people to get into an university, this isn't what difficult affair.Hence, I appeared, with a new identity, the identity of a common run of people, approached your mother.

I ……fall in love with she.

Go to in the bright moon

Decade after, I fall in love with again of a Xiao the girl of house, an and clear month after giving birth,beats by dre.

I have to admit, on the time in beginning, I be just hope and look for bright moon from your mother's body of shadow, can gradually of, at afterwards, I just really like up your mother.

The affair after, know such as you of, we together love each other, then get married, then bore you.

Can at the time that you were born, our happiness, finally ended.

Is the whole, imitating the Buddha is a transmigration of soul!Is the whole, and then re- came 1 time!

In those early years I with after bright moon left a kid, the kid made a show of the new remarkable talent of a kind of magic, make me abandon natural affection, threw a body in fanaticism of research after.

But your after the birth, I momentary, silently did a time of the most detailed check of body for you, but the result of check, frankly speaking, my kid, I was really thoroughly shocked at that time!"

Make reference to the time here, JOKER points at Chen Xiao:"My kid, I know, you have been thinking, you because be infected'decontamination'medicine, but get can with the ability of replication other people's remarkable talent!In fact, you are getting wronger!"

"I ……Be getting wronger?"

"You are getting wronger."JOKERR suddenly smiled for a while:"I tell you, the rights of the case is ……from you one birth, you had miraculous ability!You naturally can ……make duplicate the other people's remarkable talent!!"

"Naturally can ……"

"Yes, you are naturally a remarkable talent!The special skill that naturally had to make duplicate other people's remarkable talent!"JOKER tone seriously get up:"Of so you made duplicate the other people's remarkable talent now, along with give° the other people's remarkable talent to blur out, this be'decontamination'the reason of the medicine!!Before you are been infected to purify a medicine, you can make duplicate the other people's remarkable talent!But that time, person be made duplicate by you, but combine can't be seized remarkable talent by you.

On the time in beginning, I am been getting more shocked now by this!

Because the ability like this is the remarkable talents of the whole world have all had never owned at that time!You ability like this, can easily of accomplish one is extremely strong!Even the speculation of deep one step, joining other remarkable talents can get this ability, even being the common run of people can get this ability, so ……whether, does the whichever person of the whole world , theoretically, can become remarkable talent!"

Chen Xiao looking at JOKERR chillily:"So, you again sank into fanaticism!Be like in those early years treated bright moon so, same of affair, you re- did 1 time on the body of me and the mother!To!"

"It about is so."

JOKERR nods:"Still remember just do I button up similar miniature for the Niu that you see to inject a machine?There the medicine of noodles, can let whichever person, acquire a kind of remarkable talent in the in a short time!This kind of, the main formula is the research achievement of the gene composition of blood that comes from me to you!This kind of achievement, I call it is ……replication!Make duplicate the remarkable talent of a remarkable talent with your gene, then store this kind of remarkable talent, make use of a kind of the medicine that research comes out, after synthesizing, inject to the whichever person, so whichever person, can get remarkable talent!

Chen Xiao, at that time, in my eyes, you were a the remarkable talent of the whole world, and of the common run of people of the whole world, the chain answered of ……a bridge!

If the words that is successful, your existence, will be able to make this is in the world, remarkable talent and mankind, the real fusion is together!!"

JOKER of orotund indeed as expected some fanaticism, he stares at Chen Xiao:"Do you know?Your birth, the first person who is subjected to a benefit, is me!"

"You?"

"Smiled to smile yes:"Originally, my real strenght and old farmland they about, I am also the remarkable talent of S class, only, I just a little want a little bit strong just.

But your emergence ……I to after your gene carry on research, the first on trial article, be use at my body up!Pass you see of the Niu button up similar thing, I your remarkable talent, replication at my body up, although, stabilize of effective time only have more than 90 minutes ……

The affair of leaving is getting more easy, I make use of a medicine, within 90 minutes, got'replication'of ability!Then, within 90 minutes, I I collect of some blood with strong S class sample, inject at own body in!

If is other people, wanting to get the strong blood sample of S class is the most difficult.But for me, at the same time body and three the leader of the big organizations, the affair like this is to me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论