2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre studio hd led he the in the m

However ring out, in poor fettlely say the voice"who ah", the voice of white Zai immediately rings out outside the door and hesitated to still keep letting the white Zai come in for a while and spread along with the ear of open the door voice, a slightly some heavy step voices appear in the house.
"Seek me what matter?"I all over cover up in the quilt is having already annoyed nerveless ask a way, the quilt on the body but suddenly be made an effort to uncover, sting the sunlight of the eye immediately projects on my body, I lie prone on the soft Ru to face upward to looking at white Zai with angry look to say very helplessly:"Why and suddenly lift my quilt, this kind of behavior is very ill-mannered don't know?"
The complaint that didn't realize me, he almost calls a way with the flustered and frustrated voice:"Do you still have a mood to go to bed here?Was actually what is the row last night?The persons of outside all discuss now the whole 瀞 in succession work properly courts all have already got about, they all say you and blue dye ……with blue dye ……in fine I don't believe their words, you have to give me an explanation!"
Still explain?Do I still need the other people explain for me and please!I have been very depressed now, you didn't want to stimulated me again not very good?
I am to really want to say so, however see white Zai one face the worried top fire still make the shape of heart than me, I exactly still don't say so and just pack a totally unconcerned appearance to say:"You not is believe me?What does the explanation that still wants me do?Myself was with a clear conscience and then wented, the mouth was on their face, they love to say be say Bai, I return ability a block up their mouth not become?As long as your in the mind believes me not become, why the need for care the other people's words."
"Do I believe that what you have to use?Is the problem how to make the other people believe you?You know not to know to outside spread now what appearance, don't think way clearness again my grandpa ……he can't like you!"
"Your grandpa is pleased don't like that I have so importance?Six brigade captains out of accordance with 11 brigade captains but already a long time of tradition, have no a necessity don't want this generation to make and compatibly annoy one at us close?"
I very doesn't matter say, the not really understand white Zai is why old to lift his grandpa in front of me, he that of six brigades led by main grandpa in the house are to always see a not last grass root 11 brigades for being froms, we didn't also intend to be stained with to take in person with six brigades past, two squares is always all river water not to make well water and let this time white Zai's living here have already had member of team to have a tiny phrase, if he again always open mouth a grandpa to shut up a grandpa, really ask for outstanding Nu, when the time comes I this captain wants to stay him to can not stay in 11 brigades.
The in the mind thinks just and thus, white Zai already the face rise redly say:"You ……do not you still understand my meaning?",
"Is understand what?"See the appearance that he is almost an at a loss what to do, I gave him a look in the eyes for doing not understand, he the piece open mouth and seem and want and say what, however end exactly still dided not say everything, angrily of a stamp foot the breeze generally run and go out.
The step listenned to him recklessly my helpless wry smile, do the kids in nowadays all have so a personality?I say what is he so angry?Although oddness but have never called he, the in the mind deliberates or makes him vent for a while like, stuffy in mind will suppress the bad, alas, I still is really hard luck, haven't got up someone come to make Teng I, seem me am the person who needs to be comforted most now?
Is depressed of cover up the head into a soft Ru inside,beats by dre studio hd, I start examining myself before Be, the in the mind thinks at the same time white did the Zai actually is how?Although guess that he may be to like me, however this kind of guesses very quickly and then wased vetoed by myself by me, imagine oneself as the favorite don't take as well thus of, I am big white is the Zai so many him to how can like me?Be still me as an elder sister about!Besides the true life of the white Zai female in the sky is that the Fei is true, his Li in the future exert thousand difficult just married a girl Fei true, can not also explain him is the true love to the Fei?
Want to at the beginning see Azrael Fei really die that, at that time white Zai gentleness and again sad that the appearance really moves me, he must be deeply love Fei really would reveal true sentiment, also only have thus deeply sink of love white the Zai would overcome all difficulties household to also want to marry a girl Fei with no hesitation to give offense to really!
Although none of many people likes forming couples of white Fei,I am the firm advocator of white Fei, to the net so many people smear Fei true I really don't like, can get white the person of the Zai true love can be bad to where go to?Do they doubt that the white Zai sees the person's taste?I believe that the Fei really must be a very a gentleness very kind woman, although only and white the Zai lived for five years, can with so gentleness so deeply love own white Zai life together of the Fei is really certain to the dead is all very happy?
I still don't already is just this sad but beautiful and incomparable romance sob, the doorway again spreads a step voice, the step voice is light, seem to be really to fear to fight this time I am similar, I head the facing each other that didn't lift say:"Is the silver you?"
"H'm, is me, you didn't have breakfast, so send to some things for eating for you to come over, take advantage o heat to eat quickly."
Silver says to put the food dish to me to nearby will turn round to go out and looking at his figures, I am almost the openings of subconscious to call he, but when he stopped a step to have some to interrogatively see toward me, my but again doesn't know to say what good, a long time just small voice's saying:"Do not you ask me the matter for taking place last night?"
The silver lips side spoils some smiling faces not to know when disappear, the air suddenly makes people suffocate, very long dead silent after, he suddenly again smile, "listenned to have some accidents by that time in the beginning, however being blue to dye a person is very good, I feel you with he very does the sort go together with, I sincerely of wish you with blue dye can get happiness, you are definitely good friends with good confidence!"
Silver says to stay to give me a sincere and some desolate smiling face and then went out, leaves my Leng Leng of looking at the place along while that he disappears could not say words, this is what heel what ah?His this attitude is still not equal to white Zai?The white Zai also believes me at least, but the silver basically believed those rumors!
I this still bands together want to die, the white Yan suddenly jumped into to breeze breeze fire fire from the window way of call a way:"Feeling adult!Not good!I just just got a notice blue have already dyed to tidy up thing to leave early in the morning today."
"What?Did he walk?"
I right away spring up to directly run to the next door pair captain room, see belong to his thing all indeed as expected be missing, is a bit open spaces in house, imitate a Buddha always all have no a call blue dye 惣 right lie of the person live therein similar.
"Is strange, silver and blue dye a room, he should know blue dye to walk of affair ah, why did he just don't tell me?"
I puzzle of and the white Yan walk and return to my own room, but suddenly discover the food dish that the silver carries for me and descend unexpectedly when don't know mat one believes and opens an and sees and just knows to is blue and dye and write to mine, probably is blue and dye and please a silver and pass to mine?Silver is really also of spreading and sealing letter also absolute being mysterious Mi of not and directly tell me.
Cautiously read letter 2 times, blue dye in the top to just in brief say because his reason makes my fame damaged, in the mind abnormality of very much obliged, so just against will leave, I don't want to seek him.
Reading the letter, I almost crushed pieces letter paper, that idiot, did he think to leave a rumor to spread?He this walks to explain more in have a problem, also rather continue to stay to let the rumor be exposed by truths in the foreign brigade!Still have most important of BE, did his Liao pick son to walk those documents to by whom come to handle?Was I rather and directlyidle to spoil, let me to handle to still rather and directly kill me!
"We go together blue dye to find back!"
I almost is grind teeth to slice a phrase of say, but the white Yan sprinkles me cold water to say:"Perhaps don't go, two brigade captains, five brigade captains, six brigade captains, eight brigade captains, 13 brigade captains all wear you in the reception area etc. now, you still keep going first to see them better!"
"What?Am so several captains coming me here?You how late say?Don't know that making the other people long to wait is very ill-mannered?"
I say to start changing clothes, but sees white Yan to very and not and tactfully still keep standing on the part, although know I wear clothes and didn't wear clothes all a kind,still cannot helped but in the middle of the Yan eyes in the white a kick to say on his leg:"Is already all mankind, don't always the global view of using the tiger go to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论