2012年10月25日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre an elder brother I

 But for the elder brother is a bosom friend, you it has been nine years since I loved each other;
The saying lets you listens to should also, who let do you and I have no good luck?
The kid sister that thinks of most , you see me to the recollection in this day can also?Hoping you to see puts forward your viewpoint after finishing.On June 21, I accompany you to 531 hospitals to see a doctor.The scene in this day is such:
Summer scorching sunlight Can, I accompany the younger sister go to a hospital;
Look into a condition in addition to patient, younger sister's health is a wish.
After you I acquainted with, in the same storm-tossed boat total troubles;
Appointment of the heart is relaxed, recall part events more romantic.
At 9:30 A.M., you I old station to meet;
Today wants to go'531', B the super check is more overall;
The scanning sees liver and gall Yi, these organs return Kang Jian;
Want to do stomach clairvoyance after, have to the morning not have a meal.
The younger sister decide to don't do first and accompany the elder brother to turn;
Wait until tomorrow come to do again, you can I also meet again?
Once the elder brother listen to heart happy and accompany the younger sister go to a hotel;
You I have rice of finishing the noon and walk a river dike handle knob to lead long.
Many thanks the younger sister keep the elder brother company, my in the mind compares honey sweet;
You I come to date today, the check condition is a key.
Younger sister the face take to smile at this time, tomorrow keep company with elder brother again;
As long as you I always love each other, I wish to accompany your degree old age.
The dearest kid sister, June 22, we and then meet at 531 hospitals.This day, you are to make a special trip to accompany mine.Therefore, I to remember still this day lately:
Long love warm breadth of view, the continuing cordiality is deep sea;
Remembered fondly mutually don't stop, meet of the smiling face open.
The daytime thinks that you don't think rice, the nighttime misses your bitterness to wait for;
Only have you I together, sweet very sweet happy come.
Today June 22, you I walk to arrive together;
Only because the hospital sees a doctor, the brother and sister meet to can not be separated.
Just in the morning till 9:00, you my hospital to stand to line up;
Check stomach clairvoyance today, relieve slight illness joy joyful.
Be really don't check not to know, check later on the fee Yi guess;
16 Li rices gastroptosis, you I frighten after listenning to surprised foolish.
Past why don't know, why past you are not?
Early know sick early cure, delay time to necessarily encounter a disaster.
Is sick you still do heavy live, kind ground spade the ground mow to burn a firewood;
Finish checking a condition hospital, the mood look like the unpleasantness.
Walk into a hotel to have lunch, have already already said to smile exhibition elegant appearance:
Thank elder brother to keep company with, the younger sister the whole life love you ……






Beatses the vip chapter chapter 22 one O seven, the love letter shuttle(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:11:11 chapter word numbers:4550


One O seven, the love letter shuttle(bottom)
The dearest kid sister, you see my scene for June 21 and the 22th, description of can also?On July 30, I gather together in the city with you.When I see you, don't lift an in the mind have much happy.The scene in that day is such:
The sun in July flows fire the weather fine, the fresh flowers in July blooms full mountain city;
The July the inside big river flowing water goes to the east, the song song in July love song cordiality is thick.
July inside on the 30th a full sky of black cloud, seeing the circumstance has to rain in the noon;
I arrive at with you on this day new station, finish several days for us to think of of feeling.
After meeting walk last ten inside river's dike, this river's dike is you, I necessarily walk route of travel;
This river's dike is you, I love of point of departure, this river dike to you I particularly fall in love.
By this time your Wan rises my arm, this taste well happy warm my mind;
I without extra trouble hug kid sister into bosom and kiss you to fondle you sweet in mind,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre.
By this time have already walked to the river dike end, I accompany you to a local product to do some affair;
I arrive at a hotel and have satisfied rice to drink enough water with you after coming back then go road.
I walk ten inside river's dikes again with you, the heart heart-to-heart talk keeps on talking without stop;
I allow you to say again that things of the past, had never finished speaking to take car because of last time.
Kid sister you order to continue to say:Only because don't get my feeling for elder brother;
I wish to hand over a friend with elder brother, I wish this matter not to calculate difficult become.
But I again make great effort also have no make progress, the elder brother are the ear to my words side breeze;
My heart is angry to inwardly shed tears at this time, I how this matter is also difficult to do?
Say that I can also bite your one mouthful?Say that I can also make your beard?
Say that I can also do with malice?Say that I can also harm you not to become?
Can this words also can say to oneself, I how can to the elder brother keep speech to pick clearly?
My having to to think a way is approached to you and more approach you more desolate to me.
I am helpless I am helpless to feel painful, I is what so silly move genuine feeling so much?
I have heart to actually talk to mutually tell to the elder brother, I again fear you to listen to behind good matter difficult become.
I have heart to actually talk to mutually tell to the elder brother, I fear that you say after listenning to that I grow crazy again;
I have heart to actually talk to mutually tell to the elder brother, I again fear you to listen to behind unconcerned.
I have to strong endure pain silently to take more time to consider, I don't believe time long don't increase feelings?
Who imagine a painful matter at at present, overnight the brigade disintegrates no longer concentrated ……
I go home to feel in poor fettle, I go home to be maltreated a pain desire not to living;
This feeling this loves to this be over, oneself bitterness he or she eat tears Ying Ying ……
Listen to kid sister say that the things of the past heart,such as knife, wrings, do you why not explain to me the words?
If is to tell me to love an elder brother, the elder brother has conscience how is the ability heartless?
If is to tell me to love an elder brother, I definitely think a way to make you happy;
If is to tell me to love an elder brother, I can definitely make you smiling all over ……
I say with you the words arrive at new station, kid sister you want to return to in home by bus ;
Follow with eyes you get on the car I just leave, present your Qian shadow of in the heart ……
Send to walk you I sit three line passenger cars, I return to two rivers to do some affair;
Left on this day fine recall, be like sugar honey similar sweet enjoy in retrospect endless ……
The kid sister that thinks of moment by moment, August 8, I arrive at inside the city again with you.That day, you have to return to peach source by the car in 1:00.Can I am in the silvers all the mansion front of door always follow you closely with eyes, you also hope me with the same vision.Car after coming, but you forgot to get on the car.When the big passenger car nearby opened over from you, you this just suddenly realize returns to absolute being.Can at this time, big passenger car already open to go out very far, hence, you and then walk to me.I recall like this to the scene in that day:
The August inside is summer the intense heat is difficult to be, that sun the fireball hang in the sky;
Walks not to do to live to pant noisily, that carries on the back behind on that face hot the sweat flow to drip.
Although the sky is hot me to still keep gathering together with you and only because think for coming me for several days you;
I and you in August 8 on days, date in the lately- stood place.
After meeting not from get a burst of happy, after meeting not from get jubilantly happy;
After meeting not from get mood concussion, after meeting not from get the face living red light.
I with you walk last ten inside river's dikes, lightly take a stroll laughter to ripple on the river dike;
The Wan begins a shoulder to shoulder to shoulder get off the heart each other, this sentimental appeal particularly of the mood is relaxed.
I walk with you to river dike end, I accompany you to sell the Chuan Long Xi in the mind;
Sold out to arrive a hotel afterwards, I entered lunch flavor with you beautiful rice joss-stick.
Had a meal and arrive at new China big bridge, had a meal and walk on the river's dike on;
Arrive river side the shade under a tree descend you, I sit opposite, after sitting down all over the heart feel cool.
Engraved at this time me to once pull your small hand and cautiously scrutinize your shape;
Sees you a Qiao face in the smile, sees black hair shawl of your a head of up.
Sees the your nose keep a people small very well-balanced, sees you a pair of big eyes watery;
Sees you two**be like knoll, sees you two hand the slender is high.
Sees beautiful shape of your curve good, sees your supple body fair lady mutually;
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论