2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre Xia hears the text

Is a fan, therefore, she more and more feels curious.For making own curiosity is satisfied, she says further:
"Elder brother, I arrive a peach source in 19796 brigades come of, after arriving 6 brigades, I discover that Liu Fang Xue still has good will to you."
If the text enters hear beautiful Xia, know her fruit is the true facts that is in the mood for to make him speak again with Liu Fang Xue's.Now that she to this problem so sensitive, he also have no what conceal so much.He looking at the moving Qiao faces of her Chu Chu, the feeling content slices ground to say:
"Younger sister, you looking at Liu Fang Xue has good will to me, that is her wishful.Younger sister, you think, I once had so big enemy with her, my ability then have feelings for her?She is also the person who looks down upon everybody.After I joined political party, and then served as a cash cashier and accountancy who produce the brigade.She sees I be ascend staff, some penitence.She is the marriage that knots in spring, I am the accountancy who is in autumn.She regrets to at the beginning should not be so heartless to me;She regrets at the beginning should not to I so impoliteness;She regrets more at the beginning to humiliate me in front of all society member.Therefore, she thinks that the square tries to approach me.After particularly being the accountancy whom I was a production brigade, she feels more to let me down before and wants to make up her mistake with oneself's feelings.But no matter how she do, I am the Zhang that doesn't buy her.Can say, I with her even the hands have never held and talked more to not and up have warm and affectionate behavior.If I were similar Zuan to wear in the her hand, younger sister would think, I with how are you, can she let?She says something against you, I how again manage to keep spirit strong does the ground seek her to talk?"
The beautiful Xia hears here, listenned to understand on the whole the sequence of events of problem, her curiosity is also satisfied.She looking at a text to enter open face huge, in the mind not from must produce a kind of pity and esteem to him.She some apologies say:
"My good elder brother, you make reference to here, kid sister everythings all listenned to understand.The past was a kid sister to misunderstand an elder brother and also ask an elder brother to more forgive."
The text enters the painful things of the past that in mind buried for more than 30 years because of speaking, the in the mind felt easy many.This is also a good matter to beautiful Xias, got rid of her to enter to the text most at least and the misunderstanding of Liu Fang Xue's.Listenned to the words of beautiful Xia, he asked:
"Younger sister, did you how see with Liu Fang's snowflake to me before?"
The beautiful Xia listenned to text into ask like this, she calmly says with him:
"Elder brother doesn't deceive you to say, I once faltered to you.I think that you are feet to step two ships;I think you is ate a bowl inside, looking at a pot inside;I think that you are to like me,cheap beats by dr dre, and like her.Otherwise, can I write that for you to break off friendship letter?"
Text into feel that the beautiful Xia's words is real.Before she really thought like this of, and he kepted in the dark, what didn't know as well.The beautiful Xia spoke heartfelt words now, he was unavoidably shocked.He immediately after asks again:
"Younger sister, do you after finishing listenning to me to the things of the past that you speak how see again?"
The text enters of ask words, also in the anticipating of beautiful Xia.She listenned to his ask words, don't have no regrets ground to say:
"Elder brother, says one true of, I before purely by dint of the chemisette consciousness envied you and Liu Fang Xue.I usually see she approach you, she still just I in the moment say that she loves you, she still makes me leave you, she still wants with you weigh Be returned to like.Take something with a grain of salt after I listenned to.Hence, I decide to rupture a relation with you.But today, listen to the elder brother speak finish this cans not bears to recall a ground of things of the past, kid sister just know to wronged you before;But today, listen to the elder brother speak finish this cans not bears to recall a ground of things of the past, kid sister just know to blame wrongly you before."
If the text enters listenned to beautiful Xia, it is so to feel reason.He claps her shoulder, tender feelings' saying:
"Younger sister, like, story I also finish speaking, we of the belly be also getting more hungry.Still seek a place first to fill satisfied belly in my eyes."
If the beautiful Xia listenned to the text entering, she also feels that the belly is a bit hungry.Hence she says:
"Elder brother, I listen to yours, that we seek first a place to have a meal.I say an in the mind words with elder brother, this time you if don't speak and that things of the past of Liu Fang Xue, the kid sister still has some doubts to the elder brother till now."
Text into face wreathed in smilesly make fun of to say:
"Therefore, the younger sister just makes me relate this sad things of the past."
Text into finish saying, he and the beautiful Xias all smiled.
Yes, why the beautiful Xia will let text into speak him and Liu Fang Xue's story?She always is a big question mark to this problem.Although it is said didn't Liu Fang Xue spread her rumor any further;Liu Fang's snowflake although it is said already before correcting the mistakes not;Liu Fang Xue and she although it is said now already the sister fit together, but this problem has been a fan in her in the mind.Is for this reason, she doesn't want to deceive him any further.She makes him speak out this things of the past and lets him listens to in person, exactly he and Liu Fang Xue are what relate to.She associates with him 10 in the last yearses, why a time of bring about misunderstanding on him?A time why of put forward with him to break up?A time why of write for him to break off friendship letter?It is because of the problem between he and Liu Fang Xue.Because this problem always torments her in the her mind deep place;Because this problem always at her mind the deep place is dull pain.Therefore, she would put forward to make him negotiate for peace Liu Fang Xue's problem.
If this problem today text into don't speak out, beautiful Xia will at mind the deep place distrust to his creation;If this problem today text into don't speak out, the beautiful Xia will bring about greater misunderstanding on him at the mind deep place;If this problem today text into don't speak out, beautiful Xia will at mind the deep place more and more neglect to him ……
Pass today's text into relate this things of the past, beautiful Xia this just the truth is revealed;Pass today's text into relate this things of the past, beautiful Xia this just really comprehend him and trust him;Pass today's text into relate this things of the past, beautiful Xia this just feel own of envy heart too strong ……
The text enters and the beautiful Xia arrived at a dumpling building, everybody ate the dumpling of 1 bowl three fresh farcings.After once eating dumpling, beautiful Xia to the text is into the special concern for showing.Hence she suggests and goes that mountain of acquaint with and fears again with him.
The text enters and the beautiful Xia arrived at to once make the top of hill that they experienced 3 strange affairs but feared again, started to be some kind of once hadn't had of warm and affectionate ……
The text enters although would not like to bring up that a think of sad, the things of the past love on thinking of, he is the true love and trust that proceeds from a rightness of beautiful Xias.Hence, without any reservation, the word gastightly and completely give.Although he feels an in the mind not pleasurable, can to her, this is him to a kind of good way that she trusts.Therefore, she more of love he, more of trust he, cherish him more ……
He with after her got happy, arm in arm since the top of hill stood down.Walks while saying heart-to-heart talk.She says:
"Elder brother, this meeting I just truely understood Liu Fang Xue's behavior."
Text into looking at beautiful Xia watery big eyes, asking of deep feeling:
"Younger sister, if say, that is next in importance is to change you, how will you treat this problem."
The beautiful Xia hears the text enters of ask words, she hard answered:
"Elder brother, I not am malarkey, also not is to say the good to listen, I just say justice words.That is next in importance is to change me, I can not be like Liu Fang Xue to treat you so."
Text into listen to beautiful Xia say like this, he asks further:
"Younger sister, that after you finish listenning to that sentence that I say, how does your meeting think?"
The beautiful Xia feels that Liu Fang Xue is so and absolutely divides too much.Listen to the text enter of ask words, she says:
"Elder brother, if you sincerely like me, I also like you, I can promise your request;If I don't like you, I the meeting Wan talk to refuse you;Think toward the worst place, be hereafter neglect you, no longer seek you.I in no case will weep aloud and greatly make, lambaste, let you on the spot descend don't come to Taiwan."
Text into hear beautiful Xia say like this, the in the mind feels especially pleasurable.He immediately after her words say:
"Younger sister, you are really a reasonable person.I think that this matter if changed a whichever person, can't be like Liu Fang Xue so."






Beatses a vip chapter 121 Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论