2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dr dre pro with a smile

Ye your taste."
I smiled to smile to say:
"You have this heart and let me taste."
Picked up chopsticks to clip an one mouthful the vegetables put in, I not from of order, say:
"The flavor is fresh beautiful, the color and luster is fresh and cool, rare.Is rare!"
Hear I cry up myself, Die fairy face top not from of the Zhan opened smiling face, I see not excellently a foolish, take off to say:
"The beauty of the vegetables is more beautiful!"
At present the Die fairy is more getting bashful more, the persons all say that the wine doesn't inebriate everyone from inebriate, this sentence indeed however not false.The wine of cannikin just just of the belly in two cups, I felt my own brain some Jiangs, the way of thinking seemed some slownesses.
"Master, I say that some fresh affairs in the yard let you listen to how?"The Die fairy comes over here to sit at my thigh top, comply with the surrounding to lie at my bosom in.
I feel the Die fairy's plump hip coming to Ceng to go to at own top of hill Ceng.The answer of some absence of minds says:
"Good, master do I listen to."
The Die fairy is once turned round to looking at me, the full chest acrosses a clothes not and stops just to rub my chest along with her rock, her seeming to be the slightest don't realize this, and just the Jiao smiles to say to me:
"Or some ex- days.We of yard inside from a group of businessmen buy next severals cut off a gorgeous beard female, those woman's a s grow light hair blue-eyed, with the devil in the myth."
Listen to Die fairy so on saying, I feel to seem her some affairses have to say with me.Is some accident of say:
"That again how?"
The Die fairy stretched out hands wreath to live my Bo neck, the Jiao said with a smile:
"Have a group of twinses the sister feminine beauty in those people up good, and seemed to be before to once read some books as well, the master was wanted to stay now city teacher New Year's Day, the in home of this place also has no several persons whom gets heart, so the Qie body intends to send them to the master be Zuo wine of, New Year's Day drink of time also have a companion son."
"Persia of twins?"Hear Xie Die Xian so on saying that my pouring is a bit interested in, I remember that the Long celebrates emperor at afterwards the beauty loved deeply by several years is a woman of Persia, however hear to make people put to death for secret afterwards.
Hear I say so, the Die fairy is some to happily looking at me, say:
"The somebody else can not accompany at you nearby,beats by dr dre pro, these two sisters have already learned some things as well in the yard and know some etiquettes."
I hear Die fairy say so, but the sudden had a viewpoint and said:
"You call their two people to come over, I see."
The Die fairy didn't thought of that I unexpectedly have reaction like this, on the face one Jiang, have one in eyes the silk gloomy air flash across, however soon is again the smiling face of full face, her this time variety sees at in my eyes, I lightly kissed an one mouthful on her forehead and said with a smile:
"You don't want to think more, do you see me am a so lewd person, and I have a viewpoint, is just still not mature."
The Die fairy hears me saying so:
"You are still not lewd, see one accepting 1."
"Pa!"I am tiny to make an effort of come to slap on the fatty hip of Die fairy, the Die fairy immediately and bashfully looking at me, I say with a smile:
"If the words done not go again, I am to still need to punish of."
Die fairy charmingly feminine Pie my one eye, then twist a waist limb, pull my palm to say:
"Leave, my big master, we see those two little darlings of yours."
Hear Die fairy this vinegar words that flavor is hundred percent, I smile and scold and say:
"You small Sao fox."
Die fairy sweet and charming and matchless time once the Mou smile, be full of the smiling face of romantic feeling to let my heart in a burst of ripple, almost will pull down her to without restraint crumple Nue in the bosom.
The Die fairy leads the way before head, I get into one wall it separates of flower hall.The hall inside has already sat two beauties, a see the Die fairy hurriedly starting to be alongside of to stand Lian Ren to salute to come in.
These two cute young girls are all deep eye green jade Tong, the eyelash is high, the bridge is towering, and the scarlet lips send forth glamour.More have a strange, 2 people grow to look exactly alike.The curve of lips, smile of look in the eyes all milli- indiscretion.
Rao is used to see beauty of I, also not from of feel surprised for at present two females' romantic feelingses, the different romantic feeling really is a fatal temptation to man.
My vision nature is fall first at before the chest, those two chemisettes two regiment Jiao person's softnesses dress Shan supporting of Gao Gao since, is two women of the plumpest lotus and these to compare and perhaps also have to be a little bit inferior to in the various in home female.
Statures Gao Tiao .The waist limb is slender, however see a slender waist limb an underneath that breadth large hip, I felt have some to become dry in and not only only imagined to strip nude these two women to put on the bed in the brain and held tight that big but enrich an elastic bottom again, from behind get into, will be how of happy event.
"H'm, cough!You are two to still once disappear master.This master was your host hereafter."
One of the left side acrosses an ex- one step and squatted down a ten thousand blessings, then said:"The maidservant calls thou beautiful, is an elder sister."
An in the wake of elder sister of the right side salutes to say:"The maidservant calls cloth beautiful graceful, is a younger sister."
Although two people's Chinese language still says that the disadvantage falls.However look these day at hide joss-stick Ge to pour is to also still learn some etiquettes, I turn head to say to the Die fairy:
"These two people are very good, I like very much, and you make people silently send to my in home, not is letting the outsider understand."
Is completely some uneasiness on the face of Die fairy.However she was still strong to smile to promise.Returned to in the room, Die fairy already not just that putting of sort open, on the face often have some sad look.
Block Die fairy at in the bosom, my hand the slightest didn't hesitate of drilled into from her dress Jin, lightly crumple hold her the softness before the chest.
"Do not, is the sky it's yet early."
I bend the head the ear of Die fairy and in a soft voice ask a way:
"Be getting more jealous?These two women are that you have to introduce to my ."
The Die fairy is strong to smile for a while, said:
"The vinegar that dare to eat master there in the Nu house."
My low voice says:
"You bring of two woman really says of is a born bewitching female, exceedingly fascinating and charming.I see is legendary naturally inside the Mei also only so-so, is a master, I saw also be not had been already read to think by ground, wanting of no time for waiting with Die fairy you totally leave for that human life fairyland, it is thus clear that these two chemisettes are severe, however you trust, although these two women is good-looking, but compare with our Die fairies, also have to be much inferior to, and master I absolutely don't accept the meaning that they go into building and have you severals, master I am getting more contented."
"If you know a mouth to spend a flower to cheat other people, but why somebody else hear you, be living not rise spirit come."
I smiled to smile to say in her ear:
"That because you like me."
The sweet prattle is continuous, under the action within my hand Die fairy also already the feeling move, still insist there what"the color of the sky is it's yet early"!
Arrive at bed up took off dress Shan, I insisted letting the Die fairy kneels Fu on the bed, two regiment large soft pendency, the plump tactful hip puts at my in front is probably the dark desire that just saw those two twin sisters arising heart bottom, this time I particularly of excitement, the hands held tight her plump hip, a time emolliently bumps shot, make her is pendent two regiment powder the meat Be continuously to rock, a wave of meat wave.
Finally will be vented to the desire that the twin sister hangs up by that at the body of Die fairy up, the Die fairy in this time has been utterly exhausted, her face is red and red, even the body ascends also and is all joys well after high tide remaining rhyme leave of pink.
"You still say not to like those two coquettes and see your shape."
I hug Die fairy and smiled to smile to say:
"Those two women are really extraordinary, the man who can let to see is unbearable of want to gallop about on them, however is exactly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论