2012年11月20日星期二

dr dre beats with this disorderly

You, you now not is going to to seek put~to death fairy absolute being the sword duel, I to do your assistant, conveniently also complete my wish."Another assistant?I the luck today look good impending, the assistant one after another appears, and all is dead live need not I worry of that kind of, however I still much careful want to fool me for being wonderful, who knowing this small fart Hai being being not again."Boy, your background I am to listen to wise powerful ruler once say, can you why do my assistant, you don't tell me to say to fool me, so the conscience up has a little very much obliged, just come to help of, I will never believe.""This how long just don't see, you incredibly learned cleverness, however I didn't also intend to fool you with the so lousy reason and dealt with you the person like this had better tell the truth, do you feel?""Hum, is what you said to isn't the truth, also wants to speak first to make me listens to?""Good, I this says and helps you to certainly have a purpose, up to now, my dads all feel the opponent that I not just put~to death a fairy essence, so always different idea I blend with it, but the worlds of outside much fascinating, the on bed terms essence blends, I is all this forever pair child shape, where can not go, and have been wanting anxious on the hoof, because in case of blend failure, I will completely perish, this kind of endures long hardship not pleasurable, early die early super rise, also rather come in to try earlier, ignore the dead live, all at least is 1 kind to set free.""Say quite rightly, but you since you can come in, why oneself didn't descend to seek to put~to death fairy fusio before, didn't want to go together with me now?""Is alas, seem just I is white Kua you, you are still an idiot, all say that my dad didn't make me blend, he certainly carried on restriction to me, I came to once try as well before, didn't believe you to ask the town the jail wise powerful ruler, can I have nothing to do into this transmission to order, so have to seek other people to take me to go in, but are you what I met the first player, don't seek you to seek who,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?""Is all right, I take you to go in, do you let how I take?"Once my words sound fall, the body of little boy suddenly drive in himself hand take of the handle sword to absorbed into, then sent forth a turn of light white light, slowly flew to come over to me."This is the body that my dad sends to my boarding, you take it and then can take me also."The words of little boy upload from the sword body, I stretch hand to accept into it also keep thing space, this descended me to trust, whether what you said is the truth, anyway as long as your boy at my keep thing space, I not afraid you will play what pattern.Because the order with no host, keeping the product in the thing space can't rush out by himself/herself, this dead rules that is under the system, unless run into a petty thief.
Accept good another the assistant for wasting time, I am whole the whole material, see a nothing important problem of body, hence carried good gun sword to, on urging small white, got into the last underground space.Meanwhile, I make the spooler in Zhang Fei Shou again send out repeatedly white light, remind him, put~to death a fairy task and went deep into an one step, however I make Zhang Fei can have no an effort to see now.Originally they these more than 1,000 numbers the person was embattled before the Feng at the Shu mountain lord, is just how defendoofed that black two red simply killing to recruit but becoming sad of the swords that tied up to round together unexpectedly the other party but extremely made to smile of dropped into one among those handles sword mountain brook, and the other party top of hill below the hills of the senior younger sisters were four,dr dre beats, also consequently fought into one, the basic nobody came to take a reason again they.But tortuous, loosenned tone at them, the plan took advantage of this good opportunity, everyone follows together the hill path enters the time of hair to the summit of hill, lord Feng up suddenly spread one cold hum, like a heavy hammer, mercilessly hit at their at heart, the owner is all immediately shaken of two legs deliver soft, where still emollient annoy to assault forward.
The murderous look fills the air, the sword spirit maneuvers, original mountain clear water show, secluded and peaceful Shu mountain the first Feng , after being cold to hum, immediately changed a color, the world creation sinks into one dead at the same time generally silent in, connect that senior that chatters without stopping to blame each other 4 younger sisters, also together shut last mouth."Hum, the people of this world is stupid, incredibly dare to arrive my Shu mountain lord Feng to act boorishly, see sword!""Bomb!"The whole mountain peaks all greatly drink at this in shivered for a while, immediately forest shining with boundless radiance, fly a numerous a double-edged swords of each difference of brilliances at the same time, fiercely to below the hills public cover come over.Though I also make Zhang Fei be placed in early to be on guard status,still have never thought the other party, this sword will like this power, ten thousand swords together, airtight like arrows rain, immediately be made to fluster.


Chapter 021 lays siege to


"Teacher, you did close?!"See full mountain sword rain cover to below the hills, 4 makes strange sword fairy senior the younger sister has no how much excitement of facial expression, but unanimous opinion of frightened inquiry.
"Never-do-well thing, I will be grieved by you and returned how to shut of live a pass!"Another in mountain greatly drinks to spread, a golden light sprays to flow out at the same time but, in the sky row together bright curve, at the right moment fell that iron pagoda the master elder brother is nearby.The golden light immediately quick Lian goes and show a beard hair all 100, the old of long eyebrows and shoulder but all over the face red light, on the body of green gray long gown calm auto, unspeakable elegance dust, indeed as expected not the Kui is BOSS of fairy class.He sees arrive below the hills a do a player still is flustering of cope with ten thousand swords to together fly of attack, hurtling iron pagoda big fellow and night fork first the elder sister was cold to hum a , then to once the mountain brook beckon with the hand, the black light together and immediately flies from the deep pond, steady fall a his hand, the Huan became a black light that continuously twinkles ball.BE looking for the senior of missing double-edged sword hard by the side of the mountain brook 2 younger sister hurriedly Cuan come up, the polite station is in the old nearby, lowering the head the atmosphere dare also disorderly I also make Zhang Fei wait a person to have already coped with this disorderly sword attack also at this time, this just discovers, just of although the attack condition is astonishing,these look a Wei power hundred percent double-edged sword and attackstone dint not in fact strong, even if be shot, blood quantity also however just descend to 110th, order.
And as long as canning resist three attacks in a row, the sword will automatically disappear, so all loosenned tone, the heart bottom feels the Shu mountain sword fairy also only so-so, immediately bottom spirit again foot a lot of.Wait everyone to exterminate all a double-edged swords clean, title discover appeared a sword fairy old man again in the hillside, didn't etc. they openings inquire, that white eyebrow the old has already towarded four disciples to teach first."You how many rascal, I say an excessive little time with you, we Shu mountain the dreamland is a fairy dwelling place, have to be polite to the player, can you are to don't listen to, way of doing incredibly learn those, go toward the pit to the player in take?Carefully bum out you out of the teacher door for teacher.beat into an evil way!"The precept that hears teacher, the iron pagoda big fellow and night fork elder sister immediately frightens of complexion hair white, however those three seniors and four younger sister Shis immediately make a noise defense."Teacher, we can have no the guidance that dares to disobey you, these players aren't what we make comes, just also the detection below the hills and suddenly shows a murderous look, so just in a hurry rushed through to come over.""Hum, artful self-defence, I close the border past once give an account, before your effort didn't do, absolutely disallow to make moves,beats by dre uk, result, not only killed many players, but also give°ed the sword to drop into a deep pond, and made moves past even asked don't ask a somebody else to teach your courtesy to all learn dog belly to go to for the teacher for a while?Really grieve I see the dog blood that the old man become angry, scold a few pupils spray a head, I make people immediately and greatly increase to his good will, not the Kui is BOSS of fairy class, those monsters are different with outside, the character is Gao.
"Below the hills of everybody player, I am a Shu mountain the world sword of the first Feng, don't know how you call?"The precept finishes four disciples, the old man throws that black light regiment to three disciple hand inside, then stand on the hillside to descend this toward the foot of a hill up the No.1000 player arch arch hand, smilingly asked 1."Ha ha, we are China areas to fly a horse allied and two other players of guilds, at under is that I also call Zhang Fei, these are two ……" I also call Zhang Fei just wanted to introduce nearby big China and China wolf, see once the old man facial expression changed, Zhang Kou of hundred percent quick temper interrupted his words."Hum, you these guys have no a matter to run to do here what, whether feel my how many disciples humiliate so much, so want to kill people to rob a treasure?Tell you, this abacus beats wrong, now that let my old man's house break a pass, stay life Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论