2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats ant to die yours!

Field.A many girls who send off all facial expression Yin Yu, suppress Yu not happy.Seize an opportunity the language of Nanking equally be once soft to also almost want to cry out, her tightly hugging my arm once in a very long while doesn't wish to release.
I helplessly small voice comfort the language is very long soft, this just and other several females take leave one by one.The girls all completely can not accept and my separation, particularly in the such joyful festival!The autumn orchid sobs to beg a way to me:"Elder brother, our house hereafter celebrate the New Year of time don't separate again!My hearts are all torn to pieces generally suffered!"
Snow Ning also restraining tears way:"Yes, Wei son.You have to call on relatives to also go home at ordinary times hereafter of, the person of our house originally gathered to leave less the many, now and then want a difference, really let a person ……"
The light snow tightly nestles in my bosom, the tears of the bond maid almost is like water in Yangtze River, the swollen and inflamed wears that double of biggest pretty eyes at this time wretchedness Xi Xi ground lo wear I, sad troubled at heart way:"Elder brother, I will want to die yours!"
I wry smile way:"Know.Since next year until the end in this lifetime, our house doesn't separate any further celebrate the New Year!This year this is the last time, go not?"
The girls listen to this just just a little open Yan, at I again and again under consolation and commitment, also little by little show a smiling face, not from must start to fantasize future fine time.
Facing do not, the white Wei elder sister claps a few of our big luggages, way:"Wei son remembers that the point accepts baggage!"
I say with smile:"You, a s all buy so many gifts and see I when the time comes how move to go home?"
Snow Ning white my one eye, way:"The somebody else can not go not does the interest buy some gift?How to say that your parents are also our future husband's parentses?"
The autumn orchid nods a way:"Yes, elder brother!Anyway you are stiller big than the energy of old cow, this thing is just difficult don't pour you!"
When we get on board, hope we gradually far go to of figure, the weakest light snow finally cannot helps but putting a voice to weep over, the language having not arrived boarding for time is soft to embrace bond maid tears also such as under rain.As for autumn orchid and snow Ning also hug to arrive together, the wet eye Wang Wang Di's lo wear I.
I simultaneously beckon with the hand to signal hint backward, part the wry smile in heart:The girl's lachrymal gland is indeed as expected flourishing abnormality!Don't distinguish for six days?BE so exaggerated?Make separation in life or death, completely want to earning my tears, doesn't the An just fall into trap!Isn't good, seeming my eyes are hurriedly and quickly still true very puckery suffered, must walk several step, don't let the wenches see joke An!
Aerobus only the route of travel of half hour take we arrive at the provincial capital of Jiangxi south Chang.We have no at south the Chang stop over, but direct from the southern Chang airport beats a car to rush a virtuous bowl river town in town City of my home town view but go.
After about two hours, we led a fish mountain town and got into the site of bowl river.My heart starts arousing to move, graduation empress in addition to the first year outside hasn't been how once going home?05 years even still the father mother go to Guangzhou to see me, I am a not filial son!
Only more than two years just, along the road variety of greatly let me for of surprise.The lately- fixed highway became spacious, basic is a cement road mostly, the district having still brushes black, make the car drive more steady.Also the several-storied building of both sides in the highway one slice stands erect, even if is a village, the house having repaired to also start running time, that style has some shapes of western villas.Most let my surprise of BE, the peach blossom at the side of highway river seems to become pure, in view of the fact at this time winter, cross-straits although have no in imposing array peach blossom to win a view,also let me for of deeply drunk.
In childhood, this river once brought me how much pleasure!I see it immediately think of in a certain summer vacation, I and beauty of sit at the same table a girl Salsa to catch the joyful prospects of fingerling together.The Salsa in that time is us bowl the river is over medium of campus queen, can spend almost a summer vacation together with her, beautiful get I scarcely side, will smile to come to several times every nights!
Finally arrived a bowl river town.Give first my feeling BE, almost didn't go home for three years, became unfamiliar here, and the house seems to be Gao, but the street is still narrow.But the east is that piece of to is some vegetable plots at first, now seemed to be finished a residence new area.
My house lives east the head is in son in the town post and tele yard, my father is a post and tele of accountancy, but the mother is a primary school teacher.They are actually and truly honest and kind, had been living don't contend for with a life time of day.But my this baby's son then they two old this lifetimes' pride!Ability at 17 years old with whole city head university enter a Chin Hua, and read to settle MBA of China after, this absolutely not much sees at the bowl river.It is said that, can enter a Chin Hua the north is big, whole bowl river history top also 3 people just, I then three one ofs!Ha ha, infinite infatuate with in!
Is quick to the post and tele of time, I made a telephone call for the father's cellular phone.While knowing that I come home right away, father too agitated voices all start shivering,cheap beats.I even heard him don't attend to up talk more with me, yell to my mama:"Wei son his mama, the Wei son came back!Quickly, quick!My shoes which go to?"
When our cars stop post and tele of inside in the small yard, I took pure Yan and small cloud,Beats Solo HD, Zhao Ya and Zhi Die to just get off and suddenly saw the father spark a greatly long string firecrackers!The huge firecrackers voice is deep-fried while ascending a few girl son Wu wear ear try very hard to after death hide toward me, part return the keeping of Luo Luo smile.Forbiding a whip is very severe for the last few years, the girls reside for long a city, there is almost no how to once listen to firecrackers voice.
Lead very long, firecrackers just finish deep-frying.In the smoke Teng Man, the neighbors in the yard all round to come over to see a few unique color beauties.Still the low voice of next door eldest sister-in-law king asks me:"Small Wei, you these virgin a grow blossom, exactly which is your object?"
I have to smile back to say:"Eldest sister-in-law king is that shape Be tallest to pick!"
Eldest sister-in-law king sees pure Yan and opened widely mouth to match while ascending the Long say not:"Oh my! my mama!Your this daughter-in-law might it not be does a fashionable dresses mold especially?"
I smile a way:"Not yes, she is a student, still is studying at is the university grade two!"
Eldest sister-in-law king saw order and said:"H'm, it is very delicate to look, the age isn't old, could not seem 20 years old?Small Wei, you stand an ability, find out such a fairy maiden son to be a daughter-in-law!"
I am taking out to wrap in the gift packing and dividing to the neighbors and roaring with laughter ground to say:"BE?Is all our this yard geomancy good, give the luck of big guy!"
After going home, I four female kids all the introduction give parents.Certainly, now for the sake of the parents be unlikely to frighten excessively, I is girl friend introduction the pure Yan according to the original plan, but small cloud, Zhao Ya and Zhi Die distinguish with the dry elder sister of pure Yan, do a younger sister introduction.
The parents saw four females very happy, particularly Chou's wearing pure Yan is also that the in the mind is happy surpass description, all smile be like a flower.Pure face of Yan Qiao is abashed is red, but signal hint in my look in the eyes under, have to abashed the Nan ground come forward a small voice call way:"Father, mother!"
Parents a surprised, isn't the male because of this of the girl friend of call method!Generally speaking, only after betrothing or getting married, the female kid would call male, square,'s parents thus.Immediately they are also pleased top tip of brows, connect a voice to promise.My mother still comes forward a confidence to live the jade hand of settling the Yan, careful Mo shuttle wear, way:"Virgin, you can call we a Mom and Dad,cheap beats by dre, we are an elder generation son have already fixed great blessing!If later Wei son the words that dare to humiliate you, though you tell Mom and Dad, the Mom and Dad uphold justice for you!"
The pure Yan listenned to exultation, hence shooting toward me is satisfied and the vision of threat.I saw not from lose to smile.Which know so on smiling to unexpectedly annoy a wench, she unexpectedly points at me to act in pettish a way to the mother:"Mother sees elder brother's joke me!"
The mother is very unusual to the form of address of pure Yan, but immediately comes over to beat me for a while, way:"No humiliating small Yan, know?"
I wry smile way:"Mother, the somebody else is to have a daughter-in-law to forget Niang, you can't have a daughter-in-law don't son?"
Mother a say with smile:"I am a daughter-in-law to want, the son also wants!But the pure Yan is small, you can not humiliate her and know?"
I helplessly embrace a boxing the first:"Son sincerely Zun mother life!"
Four female kids saw the appearance that I have no alternative, hence all smiled beautifully dressedly.
Arrived my to lie Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论