2012年10月5日星期五

google wench do you know

Of so the slightest don't explain, just for protecting you, are you still not understand till now?"
"I ain't understand, I ain't understand!I don't want you to die!"I madness of shouted severals, the voice continuously resounded in the prison getting empty Ji, the tears has already overflowed such as the spring flow out.Put the blame him of, I how don't thought of that Han Ming is the instigator who is blessed by Qi, purpose for thoroughly uproot a Qi star!Why, I will be hoodwinked a double eye by the old grudge and blindly neglect a committing of result thus serious mistake.
He suddenly dashes to pieces the plate of ground, the clear and crisp sound spreads on all sides, surprised I.He falls off a plate ……want to do what!
Sees he squat down body, ten a piece of sharp fragments, such as negative heavy release of say with smile, "wench, do you know, I am true to regard as you my bosom friend friend ……make use of you, I am to force can not."His hand is one power, the sharp fragment once rows his wrist, the blood in a short instant gushed, " now if want to change my to living with your dead ……I absolutely can not do it!"
I the Zheng Zhong of only the moment, Shu however have orotund one to sooner scream than me, "don't……Wang Ye!"This scream is changed my return to absolute being, I yell bodyguard's way of dynasty outside, " quick bearer ……Qi star, the Qi star committed suicide ……quick bearer!!"My hoarse shout, pounding of madness iron gate, want to draw back it, but absolutely still.
A few bodyguards very in a short while come to in a hurry arrive to and fluster of open a door, I hurtled into and embraced have already fallen on the ground of he, the blood dyes red ground, dye red my skirt put, "quickly please resist to cure …… please quickly ……"
His anti- hand grip my hand, "wench, ever to your exploitation, I ……really sorry!"
"I have already done not blame you, you ……you don't talk!"I once fondled him blood always not only wrist, the blood,such as spring, flows out will I the whole center of palm, the back of the hand total amount dye red, particularly the Hai eyes sting eye.
"So,google, I ……can have peace of mind to leave!"His facial expression is pale, the vision is confusing.
I make an effort to flutter him, "can not ……resist to cure to is right away, you insist ……the persistence live."
If his spirit visiting sighing in sorrow of silk is a , "the superficial fame and wealth is true ……just an empty, the words early should listen to you, gave up that not to belong to ……my position, wench ……promise me, will not be been bloody by this ……empress temple pollution, can walk how far walk how far.The Qi blesses ……is not your end marriage, you belong to ……belong to ……"his voice gradually become weak and change to sink, diminish ……finally concealed escape lips in, the whole body is nerveless flabby but next, anti- grasp my hand already again neither silk physical strength, soft softly hang into the ground of dying the full blood stain.
"Wang Ye!"Month of south a sad and shrill Hao cries, tears unique dike but fall, make an effort Ke head, nerveless rush toward on the ground, weep aloud.
I the Leng Leng hope everything of fixing attention on the eye, has can not speech, I didn't expect, this time I come to visit, unexpectedly is attend funeral for him!This is to so-calledly reply water difficult accept?I personally will a , I sincerely see as the friend of bosom friend and send ascend dead end.
The chapter 11 cold joss-stick desire breaks bowel
Coming out of my blindness a sky, prison, toward resisting den to rush to go, I now only a mind, I want to immediately see the Qi blessing!Some words I must directly ask clearly, otherwise I can't believe.Does he also say "life and death Kuo contract, the feeling settles three living as well not regrets" to me,is all false this morning?Arrive end do I still become one of your pawn?
The step is become flighty by the first rush to have no dint, didn't know to run as well how much road, I feel physical strength almost exhausted all over the Tan is soft, asthma repeatedly, until I already have no dint again stand down.The very soft Tan is depended powder thin Zhu Qiang up, the Mou Ning is thin to concuss the sky of floating cloud, I really don't belong to here, suddenly has already grown to want to run away of impulse, deep temple big hospital, the crisis is four Fus, surrounds by enemy on all sides of inside the temple wall, and then hide how much unknown stake stake murder case.Isn't the dead of cloud bead and Qi star an example?
I already give up again go before ringing, don't say that resist den I enter don't go, even if go in to have ability how, query rebuke does the Qi bless?Qi Xing says very to, if he is deathless, the Qi blesses to is certain to die,I hope to be dead at this time of is that it the Qi that bless?
The wry smile is a , at the beginning I why want clingingly Be not willing to go to with Han Ming, probably leave with him, I need not Be placed oneself to such situation.
My wood however of turn round, start to hang up a to put on to bitter and astringently smile, just lift Mou, discover very valuable no longer know when stand in front of me, very long he just opens mouth, "I have words to ask you."He night Mou if inebriate, still is that the pair make people's voice envies of cut off beautiful of permit.
"I have no words to answer you."The mood at the moment has already fallen into one rashness to move and despair in, have no again superfluous of the energy explain to him.
"If you don't answer, I reveal your identity now."His dynasty I at every step approach, the color of sharp-edged warning is another I want to smile and changed yesterday if he says this words to me, I settle however will fear.But at present, I have already seen everything thin.
"Is very valuable, at present even do you also want to make use of me?"My smile to always hang by the side of the lips, " you now reveal, you go to ah ……as long as you take of evidence, prove that I am a Fu princess Ya, you won."One is cold to hum to accompany with to lightly smile to divert.
His complexion suddenly on changing, again conjecture me, unexpectedly have the unfamiliar perplexity of Zhao Zhao.I then lightly fondle this face, not not cold way, "this face already rather that sort cut off beautiful Qing a life time in those early years, but you, examine one's conscience, what you loved is that pair the skin a bag still a Fu friendship I."
He the Mou long grass brush past and suddenly sink a color, don't deliver one language.I lips the side smile more and more of proliferation open, the idea of improbity flows out into brain, "if you want to explain and ask your empress, work properly water to depend on and believe that she will give you an answer of satisfaction."
Cross he, my dynasty come of road up go toward back to walk, only linger city at first, in the bise slightly took cold joss-stick to come into nostrils since then, I made an effort to absorb an one mouthful, empress lightly vomit, my thoughts and feelings was more and more clear.
When I return to the hospital of Jie Fang of, many Jie Yus all from building inside run, the station hopes one face at the gallery side distress but return of I, two or three 1 flock whisper what, I can't hear everything.Zhu Chun Yi who looking at them once the piece match, particularly interesting, don't aware of self unexpectedly to smile to make a noise, ask for to them one needle astounded Ning.
"Small lord, how do you put across this appearance?"Heart Wan misgiving of the Chan hand me and fear me a carelessly fall down in the ground, definite, I already again have no superfluous of energy go to steady live my step.
"Nothing!"Feels throat particularly dry and connect to talk voices all some speechless, just and Du the empress' a speech cross swords and seem to be already to run out all of my energies.
"Oh, small lord your face!"Heart Wan 1 shouts low to make me return to absolute being, see his vision particularly worry of stare at me of lower jaw, that is the place that is just rowed wound with the nail by the Du Wan.
I lightly fondle up, the square feels ache.She or just as usually sink not to live spirit ha, that is gifted complacent, extremely conceited, haughty air still don't refrain from rash action.
"Snow Jie Yu, I this has a bottle of ointment."Yang Jie Yu holds one porcelain and ceramics small bottle of pass to arrive at me, " I work properly for you putting on ascending, really."
I the Han head promise, again the dew smiles by appreciating a, behind together get into set of rooms with her, she paints the transparent and radiant ointment on the index finger in person, again evenly put on for me on the scar, have inching secret pain first, after have cool feeling to spread whole body, implicit the light subtle fragrance make my at heart relaxed.
"It is said that the south king of Jin was in prison afraid of punishment to commit suicide."A very mild words from speak in the of Yang Jie Yu, but let my facial expression a change.
"Is afraid of punishment to commit suicide ……" I one chuckle and lead to the oddness of Yang Jie Yu one eye, but change to heart Wan a regrets, "clearly too once the imperial concubine listen to this shocking news Cui however fall sick, a Jue doesn't rise, be really wretchedness ……however I really not understand, Jin south why does the king want to murder the Du empress in the cold temple?"
"Is definite ……hard to understand."I am light however one language, regretful but hope, just lift a head to see grandfather Xu whom one face is since then hurried.
His facial expression is tiny and red, take small breathe heavily, seem all the way the disease tread since then, "snow Jie Yu, emperor Zhao cultivates mental calm a palace."
I not and urgently and not and slowly ask, "does the emperor occupy?"
"Slave also not Xiao, the emperor just calls slave immediately invite you pass by.

没有评论:

发表评论