2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk erself toward the co

Say:"Thank you."Once connected helmet to across to get on the car rear seat, tightly embraced me.Said a voice again sorry!I launched motor, the disease hurtled to go out.
The night breeze is like water, the white Ling tightly sticks me, however I but feel her body is ice-cold, I sigh one breath, sudden heart bottom is also a cool, there is some sons in the at heart depressed, just getting along with of short along while, do I how can start to concern so one individual person's woman!
Scorch all the way, I and the white lingses didn't talk, after 20 minutes, we arrived a peaceful hospital, white the Ling take off helmet and ordered to nod to me, again saw don't also say a to first aid the room run.
I stand on the doorway of emergency room, the in the mind is hesitating to want to follow.
Can't, so big battle, just at I hesitate, I suddenly see speeding of a lot of blackses, Audi still have many motorcycles to bellow constantly and constantly open to the hospital and jump down many men who wear lounge suit or black fur-lined jacket from the car.The everyone complexion is anxious, nearby said words or made a phone call to quickly once walk from I.
Hear all unclearly such as"money always got hurt, now at the peaceful hospital, hurriedly come over!"Again or is" knows who do?See me not to kill him!"Of the malicious words of type.
This kind of situation, I Be black to help to once see in the slice in Hong Kong, had never thought to unexpectedly take place at my at present.I sighed an one breath, is just preparing to launch motor to leave, suddenly hear someone saying:"Qian Zong if know that the elder brother's wife contains affairs, isn't more difficult to lead!"My in the mind is one Zheng, they the elder brother's wife in is falsely a white Ling?
Another one person surprisingly asks:"Who so bold son, dare to move a money total woman."
Another one person answered:"I see with own eyes this afternoon of, is a guy about 20 years old, don't know is stem what of, incredibly be our noodles and Ling Jie to hug to embrace."I a see talk of the person is indeed as expected a few black dress youths that see in the cha chaan teng in the afternoon, not and from heart a tight.Luckily I wear helmet, besides inside in the hospital originally be public of ground, pour no one to notice me.
A hair combs at this time the oil is bright, is dressed in the middle age man of buff color lounge suit walked to come over from the emergency room, when the head scolds a way:"You are noisy what noisy, isn't also feeling the matter enough mostly?"
That several a few black dress youths that just chat hurriedly lower the head and say:"Execuse me, elder brother Fu."
This was called elder brother Fu's man to order to nod, sank a voice to say:"I hear just you say to traverse elder sister what isn't the matter ?"
Those youths got a fright, panic way:"Have no, have no, we what didn't say."
Present on the elder brother Fu face one silk is ferocious, once eyes stare and say to be my deaf person to is not?
The youth that just took a words head got a fright and had to low voice just of the words repeated once.Elder brother Fu listens to, eyes inside fierce light one Shan, cold way:"That guy is a stem what of, you rummage a city for me to also want to find out."Those youths hurriedly nod should, an among those suddenly say:"If I didn't see wrong, that guy is to contuse me in the bar last month and the person of three dogs."
In my heart one Lin, the tiny title sees go, the person who sees say this words depends on a little more rare impressions, indeed as expected be before last month, my beginning see white Ling and the evening of Qian Kai, be knocked down by me of those as in the bodyguards.No wonder that feel to have a little son to acquaint with this afternoon.
Elder brother Fu ordered to nod and said elder sister Ling now at in, you goes in to blather words!Know not!A few guys hurriedly nod to call BE, see come out this so-called elder brother Fu position isn't low in their organizations.
I shouted tone, the heart bottom wanted to pour to despise this money Kai,www.beats4monster.co.uk, originally this guy's returning is really an influence pretty big.Although make reference to fight me not to fear anyone, just so-called fierce tiger not enemies' wolf.If discovered for them now, a flow out but up, I can can not beg for to go so much.
Calculate and see appearance white Ling the momentary half will not come out, again say to see she just that appearance that worried, obviously Qian Kai at her in the mind importance of many.Thought of here, in the mind's incredibly hasing a little son very sour isn't a 嗞 flavor.Depend, I ain't sick, how may fancy her this kind of woman, also think what, today a don't probably the this present life walk will not see each other again person!
Think like this, the in the mind pours dependable.Jump up motor, fierce trample engine, the ground of this right and wrong, I still little foolish is good.
The hands are about to launch motor, suddenly hear a black dress youth that is answering the phone hurtling to come over to that elder brother Fu and saying:"Know is who make of ghost, is brave that boy!"
Once elder brother Fu's facial expression change and hate a way:"Indeed as expected is him, mama of!Really think he have already received a soldier to shine on, did we fear him!"
Receive a soldier?This was my this day to hear this name for the third time.
Those youths ask a way to elder brother Fu in succession:"Elder brother Fu, how should we do?"Elder brother Fu ponders a short moment and has been reporting the black dress youth of words to ask a way:"Do you know that he is over there?"
That youth nods a way:"Know, he now river north road up, and nearby return no one protection!"
Once elder brother Fu's facial expression flap, the right hand gets down fierce sliced for a while!Flicked to wave hand, call that to youth, say:"The like this good opportunity doesn't allow to pass!"My in the mind is one Lin, know the meaning of this signal., This matter the good elephant is big!Seem to be not satisfactory, I want not to be going to report to the police.Thought of to report to the police this phrase in the heart, at heart suddenly one Zheng, I by myself is not prepare a police?Does this matter want a tube?
In the brain engage for a while, I still kept giving up, a see this money Kai be not what good person, see these people's foppery do, 80% relates to underworld, with them do rightly also will never be what good person, I ain't worthwhile to take care of these boring matters.
Besides because white the business of the Ling, I already with them knot next beam son, again silly next go to only afraid I the small life also send.At heart so on thinking, I have already launched motor and away and disappear hurtle to go out.Hears a behind a burst of to bellow, those black dress youths have already jumped up motor in succession, with behind rush out a hospital at me, obviously is going to grasp the unlucky ghost that they just said.
However opened a road, is driving the boundary of the north river's road and the construction road, my at heart more and more feels not satisfactory, this good elephant a little bit disobeys the principle that I do a person.See this several shapes with fierce fierce popular power, only afraid want a human life, calculate, I ain't worthwhile to cause trouble, however had better notify 1101.
I the car stop down, prepare to make a phone call, who know to stretch hand a to touch the trousers wrap, just discover oneself to come out urgently, wore a relaxed shorts, don't say a cellular phone, everywhere on hoping, connected a pay station to have no 1, wanted to report to the police don't become as well.
Is proper when I stop to get off 45 motors multiplied by by a few under charges of that money Kai have already successively outstripped me and roar and shout to north river the road extension cord hurtle.Once 2 people ride and seem to be vehemence roaring.
To don't try to catch up with to see actually or help their person who wants to deal with?To left walk?Rightwards walk?My in the mind again and again engages.
Or calculate, I long shouted an one breath!Although I dislike Qian Kai very much, is very glad to do the right thing with him,this matter relates to really at 1:00 to also have no with me!Turn round a car head, launched motor, the direction going home by himself/herself toward the construction road drove.The motorcycle starts of moment, my canthus suddenly sees street a side the electric appliances go of a color television that greatly hold back hurl up is putting have no the movie of byroad.
Chen the Ren be always saying clearly to Liu Jian:"Is sorry!I am a police!"
Not know why, in my heart suddenly difficult to express one heat, pour also not whole for the sake of oneself future police's identity, but suddenly thoughted of since Qian Kai already iron the wanting of heart deal with me, I still use to speak with them it's polite!Thought of here, hand apace and rightwards on twisting, the motorcycle turned 90 degrees, rapid to north river the road extension cord hurtled to go out.
That time of I, surprisingly forever, this a very small turn , to my whole life, will have how of influence.A lot of mishaps of life, usually just in the all arise from one wrong idea.



22 Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论