2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre Electroplating lierly The younger s

Think will you this small monster poison pours and becomes my person of Kowloon door."
"Not not!The elder sister of the poison, you must pass me!Call I all day long and the snake, centipede and scorpion make contact with, not give frighten to death, will also starve."
Wan Er says:"you and then at talk nonsense.Say to frighten to death still near reason;Say to starve, does Kowloon door have no rice to eat for you?"
"I see these poisons, also edible next rice?That not is starve is what?"
The poison dragonfly says with smile:"Say a true words, I just don't dare to want your mile!Don't say that your grandparents can't pass me, the list is your this small monster, not will I Kowloon door make turn everything upside down just strange."
"To the rightness!I am to like monkey business."
They start to talk about Chen Jia Ban again later on and one monk a matter come.The poison dragonfly asks:"That old can't really is a mysterious cuckoo?"
The small monster says:"Of course not BE.Want to be not, can I also make him walk?"The small monster has no will he especially the different nose speak.
The small fairy says:"The younger sister of the poison, I dare to affirm him be not, just this monk together and very want to seek credit and catch breeze to catch to copy confused wrong innocence just, and I still see that thief's monk and do with malice a mile to that young girl."
The poison dragonfly says:"This thief's monk, how he runs into first of is you but isn't me.Want to be not, I will make them die painful excrescent."
"The younger sister of the poison, they are dead!Stop saying them.I hope that the younger sister makes people cover up they, so as not to is frightened this pedestrian for bringing into, let the authorities know not more good."
"Still cover up their stem?Throw them to the forest deep place to feed wolf good.This is the retribution that they do all sorts of evil."Poison dragonfly then the life is two seedling persons, this monk an of the corpse throw to arrive from a distance to go in the forest.
Wan son a little bit cant not bear to the ground ask:"Is this good?"
"What not good?Letting them feeding an of wild wolf is the wreckage that the authorities discovered them, also think carelessly, they die in an of a flock of hungry wolf, their the dead also have no from investigate."
The small monster asks:"This takes a wild wolf many?"
"Arrived at the mid-night mostly and not much, there are 78 wild wolves appearing and disappearing in groups, meet with is also a troublesome matter."
The Wan son asks:"That met with how the wild wolf do?"
The small monster says:"How to do?That only flicked knife to practise fencing to kill all of them.Also can not deal with a group of wild wolves with our fighting skills?"
The poison dragonfly says:"Small brothers, you don't too self-confidence!This group wild wolf, not only deceitful, bloodthirsty become sex, they still stand in no fear of dead, will be cold and not defend in the dark night of rush toward out in groups, if bit at for them, didn't bite you a piece of meat to don't walk.Even if all of you killed them, oneself also got hurt, value,Beats by Dre Electroplating?"
Small fairy a smile:"Say so to come, we must rush through to leave at once here, never meet with them at the mid-night,cheap beats by dre."
Wan Er says:"Three elder sisters, that we walk quickly!"
The poison dragonfly says with smile:"Four younger sisters, you and we don't say a group of wild wolves together, is a flock of hungry tiger also need not frightened."
The small monster asks:"The elder sister of the poison, how do you deal with a group of wild wolves?"
"Is easy to do!Rise a heap of fire, the wild wolf didn't dare to approach us and also had, the persons of my under charge all have bow and arrow and is all stained with huge poison on the arrowhead, as long as shooting to kill 12 wolves, then will immediately be poisoned but die, so other wolves, will also be one after another poisoned but die."
The small monster isn't understand:"How will other wolves all be poisoned but die?"
"Because the wolf is a bloodthirsty wild beast, also eat the same kind, as long as having a wolf to fall on the ground but dying, other of divided to eat its corpse, how don't be poisoned but die?"
The small fairy asks:"Small brothers, do you think with poison elder sister together?"
"Think!I want to see poison elder sister how poisonous pour one big cluster of wild wolf."
"Since so, that you and poison elder sister together, I can walk first with four younger sisters."
Small monster one Zheng:"What?Do you want to walk first?Does that my a person stay stem?"
Wan Er says:"You not is want to see a poisonous elder sister how poisonous pour one big cluster of wild wolf?"
"Not not!I or walk together with you well."
The poison dragonfly asks small fairy:"You are so quick and then walk, at enmity with am I together many foolish 12 days?We with difficulty meeteach other once."
The small fairy says:"The younger sister of the poison, isn't that I don't think to be for much foolish 12 days with you, we really occupy now and rush through to Guiyang earlierly.The younger sister of the poison, we from now on together of time have plenty of, but isn't now."
The poison dragonfly is very surprised:"Do you want to go to Guiyang?"
Wan Er says:"BE ah!Because we have already agreed on with the elder sister of Shan Shan and not and punctually arrive to, the elder sister of Shan Shan will worry."
The poison dragonfly says:"That is too good!I come out this time, is exactly want Guiyang, our a cake of sets out."
The small fairy feels some accidents:"poison younger sister, do you want also to Guiyang?"
"BE ah!You can't suspect me to borrow past want with you together?"
"I how will suspect a younger sister, I just have a little confused, the younger sister takes so big cluster of person, Ma Qu, Guiyang stem what?"
"Because a person humiliated me, I sought him to calculate Zhang."
The small monster asks:"Who so bold!Dared to humiliate poison elder sister.That this person must be birthday person's Mr. to mourn a neck and dislike a life Be getting longer."
The Wan son asks:"Who humiliate poison elder sister?Is the person of east factory?"
The poison dragonfly says:"I don't know that he is the person who isn't an east factory."
"That who is he ?"
"A person who claims to be the match China Tuo."
The small fairy asks:"How did he humiliate you?"
"He particularly cures a strange difficult miscellaneous disease, unknown swollen poison."
"Is he a card shark?"
"BE ah!"
"The somebody else practises medicine, how will humiliate you?"
"His medical treatment likes I put poison in of person, this not is humiliate me?"
Small fairy not from a smile:"The younger sister of the poison, somebody else is cure save a person, how can say is humiliate you?"
"He should not cure a person that like my put poison in and cure like, be can not pass with me."
Wan Er says:"The elder sister of the poison, you be not like this and pretty come?Besides he perhaps doesn't know to is the poison that you descend."
"Four younger sisters, I ignore, I am to like pretty.Is every to cure a person that like my once put poison in, be humiliate me, can not pass with me."
"The elder sister of the poison, the somebody else doesn't know is the poison that you descend!"
"That he also the finds out pry."
The small fairy asks:"That how do you look for person an unlucky?"
The Wan son follows to ask:"Poison elder sister, you can't kill people?"
"I ah!I put poison in to him, seeing him can cure he well."
"He if medical treatment not how do?"
"That he died what a suck, who make him can not pass with me."
"His ability cures he well again how?"
"That, that, that I killed him!Make him can never cure a person that like my once put poison in."
Small monster easy to get along with sons all got a fright:"The elder sister of the poison,Beats by Dre BMW, you aren't like this impervious to reason?"
"Are you to say that I should not kill him?"
Wan Er says:"The elder sister of the poison, the human life closes a sky, this isn't sportful, and he is an innocent person."
"Is all right!I don't kill him can also, as long as he hereafter not cure a person that like my once put poison in."
The small fairy says:"The younger sister of the poison, I still advise you a , must can not be intractable commit tomfoolery.Parents' heart that is just so-called to cure, if he being an is real of card shark, and then how can see dead not to save?If you killed him, will provoke many Nus."
"That am I humiliated so me by him?"
"The younger sister of the poison, so!We go first Guiyang, seeing the card shark that can cure a strange difficult miscellaneous disease is a what person, is which the friend on the way, hereafter intend again.But ignore Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论