2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre e because of receivi

Win three Chinese foot swords to set up an utility industry, the square doesn't live in vain, are you how can?"
I Hey Hey the ground smile:"I didn't say not to set up an utility industry.If, I now ain't is keeping working.Settle down like a square common people also bring benefit to on the whole.Say again, I am still earning money.Wait once son elder brother dragon's news arrive, we can start on journey right away.Is the inning that you develop a practical ability till that time."
Too history Ci way:"We?What about you?Do yourself intend for the nothing important?""Have!The plan of son jade is a meeting to exert world hero and run into the suitable, again seek how many elder brothers, how?This is a very difficult affair.""You...."Guo Jia had nothing to say.
Too history Ci way:"Son jade, do you really think so?""BE ah.However.If you really need to follow behind the words that the wise ruler sets up an utility industry, the son jade will accompany at you nearby, orders small idea ah, keep you from having dangerous life ah, etc..However I absolutely can't do by myself what lord Mr. of, listen to suffered.Besides is the somebody else just 12 years old."
Too the history Ci again asks a way:"Son jade, you really would not like to independence?But everything done by you is all means of Zheng world in the other people's eyes!Might it not be is that I saw wrong you?"
I nod:"Yes, a the achievement become ten thousand bones are withered, the son jade never likes to kill.Can want to get world, definitely not ability heart the Ci is hand goes limp, the son jade could not do.I Zhao Yu's this present life would not like to see kill, can't do to kill, either of matter.Not arrive ten thousand can not help, I will never kill people.Is true, the person arrives at this in the world, should have no height for high or low cent, everybody has the right of existence.I have never entitled to go to for the sake of the life of I but deprival others.So the son jade can't do what Ba lord.And the son jade does the wholely now however is what conscience makes me do.Lookinging at people of these dociles is completely helpless, alone and helpless appearance, I can help but don't help and say not past.Just be not what the method for competing for supremacy!"
Guo Jia hopes me:"Son jade, you have kind heart, my comprehension.But chaotic in, I ain't homicidal, the person will kill me.Being unique can the self-preservation can protect others again of oneself only control his/her own destiny, this is the problem that you can not get around."
I nod:"The son jade is understand.Can as long as I have the ability of self-preservation, don't enough become threat to the others again, can't have what problem.As for the elder brothers, certainly depend on one boundary various Hou, join to go in the business of setting up the utility industry.Zi Yu wants to let you wait of however is opportunity."Guo Jia no longer said what.
Too the history Ci pondered along while and suddenly said:"Since so, the son righteousness is taking leave.Does the "I frightened" elder brother want to go where?"Too history Ci way" I have already received Yang state district magistrate Liu Yao's letter and ask me to go to.Because my desire receives son jade, you are a lord, so haven't gone.Now that son jade would not like to independence, I think this to go to Liu Yao Chu."I have never thought.Too the history Ci unexpectedly still wants Liu Yao is there.See appearance, he is really a quick-tempered.
I knit the brows a way:"Is not younger brother's desire to stay an elder brother, Be just that Liu Yao isn't the person of matter in Chengkong University.He writes a letter to invoke an elder brother however is just a Mu.Liu Yao is an emperor in person, pay attention to the person's wealth most , the elder brother isn't a yonder person, have no powerful supporter upper arm again, I anticipate him to weigh to use and you.The elder brother wants to go and perhaps wants to think thrice."
Too the history Ci hopes me:"Has the son jade ever seen this person?"I shake head:"Have no, just have a year to stay through two months in Chiang-Nan, once listenned to just."Too history Ci way:"The eye sees for solid, the ear listens to for falsely.Is this person to sincerely call me, I can not listen to of regardless of."I know persuasion not he, anyway you go and also have no danger now.However can not make you go there, Sun Quan has to be early dead.
I say:"Now that the elder brother insist on and go, son jade also inconvenience again obstruct.However the elder brother would like to listen to a words of son jade."Too the history Ci hopes me:"You say."
"If Liu Yao's wealth is difficult to protect, elder brother ten thousand can not be him to try very hard to.If he really becomes not to settle a dispute, the elder brother can come back with son jade, you my brothers no longer separate, good?"Too history Ci cachinnation:"Son jade, if really have that day, I then listen to yours.The this present life follows you, and then has can not?"
"That good, really till the time of key, the son jade will definitely pick up elder brother back.Hey, the son jade can certainly save elder brother's life."What I wished is as long as don't let your heel Sun Ce, can save your life.
Too the history Ci listenned to uncomfortable:"The meaning of the son jade BE, I want with Liu Yao, unexpectedly will have the sorrow of life?If be really so, the son jade can save me, I the this present life present life Be followed behind to you, will never abandon."
Once I listen to and greatly delivered, not withdraw previous remark.Hey Hey a smile:"The elder brother's skill, son jade naturally clear, the skill of son jade you are also understand.However personal skill in martial arts is again good, difficult enemy's myriad people of.When the time comes, the elder brother knows a younger brother of say not and falsely."Guo Jia looking at me" listens to son jade say so, son righteousness ah, you are still not going."
Too the history Ci shakes head"went to and just know."I smile:"Though the elder brother trusts to go, the mother follows me good.How to all want here safety of many.Besides road ascend also inconvenient.""This pours to make."Too the history Ci nods.Too history Ci with mother after saying, old man's house's pouring don't also say what, this guy really walked.
Time's turning an eye has already led half year, just from I with elder brother dragon of son after the North Sea missed, hasn't been getting his news.Reckons on time, he should still at male Sun Zan is there.Originally I really thought to seek his, but considered male Sun Xu, this guy and calculated, still not was going to to fill for elder brother bother.Again say, male Sun Zan is as very much in love as Yuan Shao, if arrive now Mr. Sun Zan there go, the Dian Wei is in the war can with the self-preservation, Guo Jia not went, I would not like to make him make insurance.Still have, Guo Jia also isn't optimistic about male Sun Zan, he basically doesn't want to walk.He still keeps meaning to say to take me to get up to establish business by myself now.
He starts persuading again this day:"I say that son jade ah, we has the tube Hai this troops now, you, eldest brother, taking care of all of Hais is full generals candidate.And your elder brother, I, we start a business of is the capital still not enough?Then say again ……"
I quickly interrupt him:"Two elder brothers ah, the son jade says to compete for hegemony world.My elder brother can't backs me up, either.I really didn't once like that kind of that the whole day wants to kill and thinks strategy and thinks how to fix somebody and how took precautions against other people the whole your life again.A become ten thousand bones: achievement withered, several ten thousand is go to several 100,beats dr dre,000 bone mats are under the seat, think that I am being disgusted to die.Beg you, two elder brothers, don't force me.Say that the somebody else is so small again, be what lord Mr., will be utterly ridiculous."Do not wait he to talk, I immediately after say:"If two elder brothers think now and then achieve some kind of great accomplishmentses, the son jade will never block you.Promise, world group of heroes already the beginning see, you have to lend support to who, may well go toward before it."
"Son jade, if so, the your my brothers friendship cuts off also.""Is that how can?"
"How can't?Zi Yu once says, your one day there will would follow your elder brother to beat world with a wise ruler.If I choose with your elder brother of lord Mr. different, when the time comes you I necessarily will resort to arms, till then, isn't your my brothers friendship cut off also."I wish, you are that the lord that chooses with Zhao Zi Long is male different.But this is the different thing, mainly is let your heel the Cao hold you mortal very early, I would not like to.
"!Two elder brothers, how will the son jade be an enemy?Then say again, have so for a day, male is Mr., private is private.Two soldier opposing camps nature you I don't want to show leniency, can privately is still a brothers also.What does this have?"Guo Jia sees my look in the eyes being like to see a monster.I looking at his Song shrug Bang.
Guo Jia looking at me to shake head:"Really have so for a day, will the son jade kill me?""Why must be I come to kill you, can't is it two elder brothers that kill me?"
"Absolutely can not win son jade because of receiving a filial piety.""Can't, two elder brothers, you are devil of a genius hey, isn't the son jade just your opponent."Guo Jia shakes head:"You haven't answered my to ask words."
"Can't, a, because you are my two elder brothers, I rather die on the your hand; Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论