2012年11月14日星期三

beats by dre uk important bore To y

The person sees me so young, is also a foolish.At we after death, positive Ran in the house hospital writes flaming and very hot fire.Hey, this be, month black homicide night, breeze Gao sets fire a sky.

Chapter 15 hard luck brothers


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 15 hard luck brothers
Waited I to settle to like 2 people, I brought on oneself to harm a medicine, give male Sun Hong last medicine.This along while to say that he is also true hard to annoy, hard support, support so long.The wound that looking at his whole body, I love:"This helps guy, really cruel.How, can also be subjected to?"
Male Sun Hong bites a tooth and bears with the ache of wound last medicine.Listen to I ask, he way:"Being free is all light this time.I have already become accustomed to.""?Is this still light?Sky, you were subjected to how much bitterness ah!"
Qin Yong helps me in the part, by this time, also contain tears:"They are getting more malicious to the elder brother.The peacetime usually beats him and be like thus of beat mercilessly, each time every several days once.Last time didn't run, they mourn elder brother in the workshop and beat for three days.What poison the Xings all use."Male Sun Hong's wry smile:"The past affair is saying."
I shake a head:"See, they aren't generally malicious to you.Listen to once you say, my in the mind also lead to order, in case because killed so many people, uneasy."Qin Yong looking at me, adoration:"The boon is male very fierce.These people all damn."
I smile:"There is no necessity, I still don't think it's homicidal.To, you is how become a slave, I see all of you are Hahn people?"Male Sun Hong sighs:"BE.I follow behind in six year agos when the father purchases iron mine to here be detained into a slave by the fresh vulgar person here of, younger brother then before decade, the The Huns invades, drive Lue come of,beats by dre uk.We are same villages."
"No wonder that, originally you are to knot righteousness brothers.To, male eldest brother, do you come to purchase iron mine with the father, how can is detained into a slave?"
Male Sun Hong hates a way:"This family call Wei beard the son answer, is the servant of originally fresh vulgar nobility.Afterwards, that nobility interiorly fights medium be killed by the personal enemy, he takes lord in the house of money arrive at here and exclusively do ironware business.Our male Sun Jia is male Sun Ye's posterity, chain iron craft is passing from generation to generation.This Wei beard son is answered not to know what outlet found out our backgrounds, then made the Zha please father to this, said to is a company to talk about business and intend for to become a business colleague with us, he raw material iron mine, our father and son is responsible for a chain to build weapon and makes profit to divide equally.Is also a momentary gist of father, don't find out the inside situation that the clear Wei beard son answers, recklessly come to this.Result, our father and son is taken into custody by him, we build weapon for it and became his slave.The father is unbearable to be subjected to this indignity, the suicide dies.I endured down, isn't another, thinks that the opportunity revenges.Can their guard against tight, I in addition to beating iron, also can't skill in martial arts, can't, have to want to escape first, hereafter revenge again.But, I escaped several times and was all grasped back.Until is saved by Mr. En this time."
Qin Yong immediately after says:"I was several times 8 years old and then wased been a slave by the Lue, had already been turned a hand by them.Drive sell a Wei beard it has been five years since son answered here, be beat iron for him.Because is a same village with elder brother, again the elder brother in many ways looks after, so we became brothers.First-class weapons are all personally produced by elder brother, can sell very high price here, so, the Wei beard son answers to specially take charge of to the elder brother.Elder brother each time escape be captured, be all beaten mercilessly with the Xing by them.Last time our brothers after being grasped, they made the elder brother produce this shackles by himself[herself].Elder brother's returning is beaten mercilessly by them to use Xing for three days and three nights.We again fail this time, I also drive Wei beard the son answer to jail and use to threaten an elder brother.I don't know that they this time how come to torment an elder brother.Luckily Mr. En mutually saves, and then kills him and revenged for us."
I sigh:"Listen to once you say, the my in the mind true nothing important bore.To, you hereafter have what plan?Male eldest brother's shackles still needs to think way obviation of well."
Male Sun Hong smiles:"Doesn't matter, I already take Liao Kao lead for six years.Ever since that time arrive at here, be so.As for later ……"he for a while, see Qin Yong:"If Mr. En didn't abandon, our brothers was your person."
I 1:"This how to go, I save you and make because see those people with a revolting feeling in the daytime, not for the sake of this.I see, you still return to home town.I also know that male eldest brother acts it's inconvenient and say again, last night of the affair is also very tough.Thus, while first taking a few days off here at me, waiting my company's brigade to return to, you again think a way to take you to walk."
Qin Yong sees male Sun Hong, male Sun Hong shake head.Qin Yong says:"The boon is male, Qin Yong's house has already had no, here in the world, also only have an elder brother, this closed relatives, I would liked to follow boon Mr..And, Mr. En so good skill in martial arts, Qin Yong also wants to learn."
Male Sun Hong also way:"BE exactly, my home town also had no close relatives.The boon is male since reported this blood feud for me, I with younger brother's decision already settle, our recognizing you were host.Anyway, we can't leave yours."
Looking at 2 people resolute vision, I also have to nod:"Tell the truth, I still really want to leave you.Tell you, I am also a businessman, come here, for doing weapon and horse business.I at the right moment the want for acquaint with the person here.Since so, I also Don't mention it.However, the words say fore head."2 people are listenning to of happy, suddenly see me one serious, is also a foolish.
I immediately after say:"We want to say first like.The first, all of you are my good brotherses, be not what next person, don't call my boon male, can not even call my host;Two, my skill in martial arts is my secret, follow behind my none of persons to know, you can be you to know, absolutely can not tell others, understand?"
Male Sun Hong hesitates for a while:"This, Mr. En's skill in martial arts, our brothers will definitely keep secret, absolutely can't say.But, we are to don't call your host, should also call your childe.Our lives are what childe saveses, breaking can not be as very intimate as childe, otherwise, there is Bei righteous.Forgiving me can not accomplish."
I also can't:"Calculated, had already taken you.Since like this, tomorrow, saw waiter, say that you are my senior extrications come of, at I here keep wound.Other affairs pretending not knowing one is getting better."2 people exultation:"Thank childe for taking in."
I shake, and then see Qin Yong.This guy contains a sub- energy, at I am from the cellar in drag along he comes up of time, very difficult:"Qin Xiong, your energy is very big ah, can once do skill in martial arts?"Qin Yong Mang's way:"Childe, you call my name good.Is alas, I am a slave, that has opportunity to learn what skill in martial arts."
I smile:"You have to call my childe, I am literally.I want to call that you are elder brothers, you don't also take care of, we are each to call each.Qin Xiong, so, I see you are also do force of anticipate, wait we to return to hinterland, I teach you a set of knife method.You can definitely become a superior."2 people nod, Qin Yong then happy pole.The whole arrangement good, see a sky to also want bright, still need to take a rest.
Just when I sleep comfortablely, a burst of knock on door a voice to ring out:"Childe got up?"I sigh tone:"Is Sung row?, I come right away."
Wait I to come out outside in the door, Sung row one face is mysterious:"Childe had an accident last night."My heart knows that the belly is clear:"What affair, are you so mysterious?"
"Hey, the childe can still remember saw yesterday of did that escape Nu?"I order.Sung row says with smile:"Last night, that nobility home caught fire, the one family died together with all of the hatchet man.Smallly once saw early in the morning, those people weren't burned the dead, killed.But, smallly didn't find out that slave's corpse body, see appearance, he was saved to walk.Now, the city defends an officer to just and on the spot inquire a circumstance.However, I see corpses all be burned, they also can not tell what, most likely wind up a lawsuit by accidental fire."
I smile:"That officials can not tell they is be killed, you how see?"Sung row a smile:"Is small Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论